Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: F300XCA
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 300hp
- Type: Outboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
- Year: 2018
- Engine Hours: 38
345 Pier One Road Suite 101
Stevensville, Maryland, US, 21666
The 239DFS is loaded with amenities, comfort, style, and performance. Like the rest of the fleet this big runabout is self bailing and foam filled to provide level and upright flotation giving your family one of the safest platforms on the water today.
- Fwd. in floor fish box is macerated with overboard drain.
- Fresh water shower station with 9 gallon tank.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- One captain's chair and one back to back lounge seat.
- Stereo with MP3 port and 4 speakers.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Bow cushions.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Curved walk through windshield.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Storage under console.
- Electric horn.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Pull up cleats.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Call Barrie Davenport at 410-320-2038 for additional information and to see this great buying opportunity.