Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MerCruiser
- Model: 350 Mag Bravo 3
- Drive Type: Stern
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 300hp
- Type: Inboard/Outboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Stainless Steel, Duoprop
- Year: 2012
- Engine Hours: 84
- Engine Location: Center
345 Pier One Road Suite 101
Stevensville, Maryland, US, 21666
Upscale does not have to mean stuffy or timid. Sure, this runabout has refined touches like an insulated ice chest in the dash, stainless-steel cup holders, and beautiful upholstery, but it can still fly with a standard 5.0L MerCruiser MPI engine. And for the ultimate customaization for watersports enthusiasts, add a Tricked-Out Fission Package with 350 MAG MerCruiser.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive is standard engine
- Two bucket seats with flip-up thigh-rises, port and starboard aft jump seats.
- 12V Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Finished fiberglass floor with snap-in carpet.
- Insulated ice chest built into dash.
- Integrated/extended swim platform with rubber inserts and concealed three-step stainless-steel ladder.
- Matching trailer with surge disc brakes and swing-away tongue.
- Optional Tricked-out Fission watersports package available
- Innovative convertible aft sunpad lounger option.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Sea Ray Owners Club Membership.
Contact Barrie Davenport at 410-320-2038 for more information.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.